STAR+PLUS Medicaid Managed Care Program
How we serve you:
Cigna-HealthSpring works with the State of Texas to help individuals and families get health coverage in the Texas STAR+PLUS Program. Through STAR+PLUS, Cigna-HealthSpring provides eligible enrollees with a wide range of quality health care services:
- Primary and specialty provider care
- Medical supplies
- Mental health care and substance use disorder treatment
- Hospital care
With Cigna-HealthSpring, you also get value-added benefits like
- Routine Dental Services *
- Vision Services, including eye glasses *
- Over-the-Counter Medications, up to $10 monthly allowance**
- Enhanced Transportation services **
- Toll Free 24-Hour Nurse Advise Line**
* This benefit is for Medicaid only members.
**Nursing Facility Members are not eligible for this benefit.
Cigna-HealthSpring invites you to learn more
about these services and many others that you can get as a member of the STAR+PLUS program. If you have questions, call Cigna-HealthSpring Member Services, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time, excluding state-approved holidays. We are happy to help you find the health care coverage you need.
If you have a question about Cigna-HealthSpring STAR+PLUS, call Member Services at 1-877-653-0327 (TTY 7-1-1) Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time. A message service is used after-hours, weekends and during federal holidays. You may also request any information from this website in audio, larger print, braille or another language.
Call toll-free at 1-877-653-0327 (TTY 711)