In addition to traditional STAR+PLUS benefits, Cigna-HealthSpring offers certain “value-added” services to its Members. Value-added services are benefits that only Cigna-HealthSpring’s STAR+PLUS Members receive. These benefits have been added to Cigna-HealthSpring’s STAR+PLUS Program in order to promote healthy lifestyles and improve health outcomes for Members.
Value-Added Services available to all Cigna-HealthSpring STAR+PLUS Members:
- 24-Hour Nurse Advice Line
- Transportation Services
- Over-the-Counter Medicines
- A.M./P.M. 7-day Pill Box
- Cigna-HealthSpring Fitness Plus Program
- Vinyl gloves
- Cold & Flu Kit
- First-Aid Kit
- Pregnant and Infant Care book for expecting moms NEW!!
Value-Added Services Available to Cigna-HealthSpring STAR+PLUS Members based on eligibility:
- Adult Dental Services
- Enhanced vision benefits
- $30 Gift Card for those who receive their Texas Health Steps checkup within the first 90 days
- $20 Gift Card Good Health Rewards
- Respite Care services
- Stay cool with Cigna-HealthSpring box fans
- Welcome Home! Home Health Visits for new moms NEW!!
- Emergency Response Services (ERS) NEW!!
- Bath Mat
To find out more about Cigna-HealthSpring’s Value-Added Services for STAR+PLUS Members, please click below to view our Valued-Added Services Booklet.
For detailed information about these services or to find out what benefits you can get, please call Cigna-HealthSpring Member Services toll free at 1-877-653-0327 (TTY 711)
or view our Member Handbook.
For benefit information, call 1-877-653-0327 (TTY 711)